- Preferably cinema mix – 5.1 sound channels: L/R/C/Lfe/Ls/Rs
- 6 separate WAV files, or one 6-channel file (48 KHz, 16 or 24 bit)
- Also possible: stereo mix: L/R
- 2 separate WAV files, or one 2-channel file (48 KHz, 16 or 24 bit)
- Not accepted: separate voice/music/FX sound or ‘separate elements‘. We don’t mix sound!
- Mixed for 24 fps (so: length of sound in seconds x 24 = number of frames) or for 25 fps
- If possible: mixed for 85 dB LEQ (check naming convention for such files)
- Loudness: mix for -3dB, all soundtracks will be checked & adapted for by the 85 LEQ/R128 standard anyway
only the sound of the advert, no silence/beep before it
- your spot is a 30-second cinema spot: we expect 30 x 24 = 720 files for the image, and 6 WAV files of exactly 30 sec.
- you spot is a 20-second TV spot (originally 25 fps): we expect 20 x 25 = 500 frames for the image, and 6 WAV files of exactly 20 sec. We will do the conversion 25 fps => 24 fps.